Sunday 13 November 2011

These Kids Wear Crowns










Okay here we go, These Kids Wear Crowns is a six member band that formed in 2009. They are from Chilliwack, BC, Canada. They got signed off Much Music`s hit show Discovered, now known as Disband. They have preformed with some hit bands like Hedley, Faber Drive, and Good Charlotte. I was super obsessed with this band, and I still love them! My favorite song is "I wanna dance with somebody" they did the cover of Whitney Housten's hit song of 1987, and they made the song a hit once again. 




Other songs of theirs I love are:
'Break it up'  
'Jumpstart' 
'Holding On' 
'All the Way Home' 


Yea I am the kind of person that will get all of their songs just to listen to them over and over. In my opinion they are a very talented band and they are defiantly worthy of winning the top band on Much Music's Disband. Good job boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment